As you can probably guess, we here at IBeatItFirst are super psyched about a new installment of the Persona series. While it’s still slated for a late 2015 PS3 & Ps4 release, the kind folks at Atlus have graced us with some actual in-game footage to go with the amazing animation. Here is the video, and below that are some of my takeaways:
- Cat Burglary seems to play a roll in this
- There will be another Teddy type character, this time a cutesy cat that may be a plush version of a real one
- Dungeon Crawling appears to have added in a semblance of platforming
- You’ll have a set of younger twins(?) aiding you in the Velvet Room
- Menus, just like everything else in the game, will be slick and stylish
- Characters don’t seem to summon there Persona, like in previous games, but rather fuze with them (seen below) in to masked do-gooders
What about you guys, notice anything else? If so, let us know in the comments below.