Gamescon is upon us, which means we got steamy new videos of Battlefield 4 to make you change your pants, as well as some details on Battlefield Premium, in case you want to give EA more of your money. First up, the new mulitplayer map Parcel Storm.
Seeing a trend here from the last mulitplayer trailer? I.e. boats, boats, boats, and a large destructible set piece. In Shanghai, it’s a skyscraper, here it looks like you can send a ship careening into one of the islands. Oh, and then there is that glimpse of a B52 at the end for China Rising expansion. I can’t wait to see that thing carpet bomb the place. Speaking of destruction and how you can change the way a level plays, here’s a Gamescon Levolution trailer for ya:
Oh, you want details on Battlefield Premium do ya? No? Well I’m going to give them to you anyways! Premium gives you two week early access to all expansions, unique personalization options like camo and shit, priority server access, new content every week, and 12 bonus Battlefield 4 Battlepacks. Or you can watch the video below on it.
Speaking of the Expansions, here they are:
- Battlefield 4 Second Assault – Includes four fan-favorite Battlefield 3™ maps that are now re-imagined with the power of Frostbite™ 3 and available first on Xbox One, because you know, Microsoft gave them monehs.
- Battlefield 4 China Rising – Players fight for dominance across the vast and majestic Chinese mainland. Available December 2013.
- Battlefield 4 Naval Strike – Experience dynamic ocean combat as the Chinese armada takes the fight to the sea. Available Spring 2014.
- Battlefield 4 Dragon’s Teeth – The US strikes back engaging in all-out urban warfare. Available Summer 2014.
- Battlefield 4 Final Stand – Bring the war to its epic conclusion. Available Summer 2014.
In case that’s not enough info, Beta starts in October, and if you want to continue to watch videos, here’s a couple that have been released since E3.