September 1st on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3 and Xbox360. PC gamers will have to wait an extra few weeks with their release date being pushed to September 15th. With this news comes with the news of the expected Collectors edition.
Physical Merchandise will be:
- A nice leather looking box
- Steelbook game case
- A “Map” (most likely worthless)
- And a Half Scale Replica of Snakes prosthetic hand.
Plus a bunch of DLC:
- Weapon and Shield Pack (Windurger S333 Comba Special Weapon, Adam-ska Special Weapon, Maschinen aktische Pistole 5 Weiss Special Weapon, Rasp Short-Barreled Shotgun Gold Special Weapon, and a Personal Ballistic Shield in Olive Drab, Silver, White, and Gold)
- Cardboard Box (Rocky Terrain, All-Purpose Dryland, and Wetland)
- Snake Costume (Fatigues in Black Ocelot, Gray Urban, Blue Urban, and All-Purpose Dryland)
- “Venom Snake” Emblem
- Metal Gear Online XP Boost
- MGO Items (Metal Gear Rex Helmet, Golden AM MRS-4, and Golden WU S.PISTOL)
Not to mention the Awesome return of Metal Gear Online, which should be going live September 1st as well, I am one excited puppy/fox-hound. Not sure if I am going to spring for the collectors edition however, the hand thing kinda creeps me out…
For more information check out my review of Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeros
SEPTEMBER CAN COME FAST ENOUGH!!!
Author : Jason Polenick
Owner and Editor in Chief of Ibeatitfirst.com. Please feel free to leave your comments below if you would like to share your own IBIF moments.