Dragon Age: Inquisition has a release date. It’ll be hitting store shelves October 7th in North America and October 10th in Europe. I’ve played both previous games, and enjoyed them both for different reasons. Dragon Age: Origins was the better RPG, while Dragon Age 2 felt a bit rushed out after the first game, but the combat was a lot more fun. This game should be a mix of the two, with the best of both worlds. The game is now available for preorder with the Deluxe Edition giving you a throne and some mounts to run around with at a $10 premium over the Standard Edition. The full list is as follows:
- Skyhold Throne – Every ruler should sit in a place of high honor, but as the Inquisitor you will have the greatest of all, fashioned from an ancient dragon skull.
- Red Hart Halla – Traverse the perilous, living world atop this great-horned beast.
- Bog Unicorn – Once belonging to an evil marauder, this unique mount has returned to inspire fear into those who would oppose you.
- Bring the world of Thedas wherever you go with the digital soundtrack
- Bonus digital content – to be announced!
- Also receive the mighty Flames of the Inquisition Gear:
- Multi-class Weapons: Smite your enemies with the Flames of the Inquisition weapons arsenal. Whether staff or daggers, greatsword or war hammer, these weapons will make short work of your foes.
- Inquisitor Armor: Protect yourself against the onslaught of enemy attacks by suiting up in the Flames of the Inquisition Armor.
- Armored Mount: Flames of the Inquisition gear also includes a valiant steed, complete with its own set of Inquisition Armor forged from the flames of battle.
Will you be picking this game up on October 7th?